Are you looking for a free live IPTV source in Kodi? The TEMPTV Kodi addon is a simple and efficient television addon with some one click movie playlists as well.
Our full guide below includes features list, sections list, setup guide, and tips to make sure that the TEMPTV Kodi addon is working great for you!
Table of Contents
- TEMPTV Latest Version
- TEMPTV Kodi Addon Features
- TEMPTV Sections List
- How to Install TEMPTV Kodi Addon
TEMPTV Kodi Latest Version
February 24th: The latest version of the TEMPTV Kodi addon is v2.0.46 Make sure you have the latest version of the addon today.
Recent updates to the addon include:
- Live TV and 1 Click Movies and Shows Fixed
Check out the new sections list below.
TEMPTV Kodi Features
TEMPTV is a simple playlist Kodi addon. It is a bit unique in that it does not use the Jen addon template, which most other addons of this style use in 2019.
TEMPTV’s focus is on free live IPTV, which is a welcome niche that has not been found reliably for some time now.
Give the addon a try and check it out for yourself.
After installing the TEMPTV Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections from the main menu:
- 1 Click Movies
- 1 Click Shows
- Pluto TV
- UsaTV Go
- Foreign Channels
- Adult’s Only
How to Install TEMPTV Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://tempest0580.github.io and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .temptv and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .temptv > repository.temptv-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TEMPTV Repo > Video Add-ons > TEMPTV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Give this addon a try and let us know what you think by commenting below or getting in touch with us on Twitter!
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.