Are you looking for a nice Sportsdevil alternative for live sports and IPTV scraped from the internet? The Sportowa TV Kodi addon has multiple sources loaded into the addon and is full of working links! Read more information about Sportowa TV in our guide below.
Sportowa TV Kodi Latest Update
/june 3rdt: The Sportowa TV Kodi addon has been updated to v1.8.5. There is no change log to accompany the addon, but we can verify that all sections have nice working links to check out. Make sure you have the latest version installed and if you don’t, follow the install guide below.
Sportowa TV Kodi Addon Sections
After you install the addon, it is laid out very simply with 7 options:
- Sport365 Live
- TVP Sport
- Strims World
- Live Channels
The Sport365 section is the same that is scraped by the standalone Sport365 Kodi addon. Savvy Kodi fans will notice that multiple sections in the addon are the same as the old SportsDevil Kodi addon. These sections have been repurposed and brought back to live for everyone to check out.
If you are interested in checking out the Sportowa TV Kodi addon, check out the guide below.
How to Install Sportowa TV Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .mbebe and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .mbebe > repository.mbebe.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Mbebe > Video Add-ons > Sportowa TV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.