The ReleaseBB Kodi addon was originally released by Mr Entertainment a number of years ago. It contains links scraped from the most popular scene release website on the internet. It now returns updated and working for the Kodi community to check out!
Read more information about this awesome addon in our guide below.
ReleaseBB Kodi Addon – What is a Scene Release?
When a movie or television show is made available on the internet, it is often due to scene release groups. These groups work behind the scenes to record and upload content for users. Scene releases adhere to a stricter set of guidelines around the acceptable audio and video quality of a stream.
Essentially, scene releases = better streaming. Think clearer video and better audio.
What’s the catch?
Well, scene release files are generally bigger and take up more bandwidth. Because of this, these files are not hosted on free web hosts, which are often unreliable and cannot handle the extra file sizes. Because of this, Real Debrid is required in order to stream scene release content from the ReleaseBB Kodi addon.
Real Debrid is well worth the cost and is highly recommended!
ReleaseBB Kodi Latest Update
The original version from Mr Entertainment has not been updated in a number of years. The Entertainment Repo left the scene around May of 2017.
However, a new repository has taken on the addon and has made some fixes to make it usable again. The latest update is v22.214.171.124, with these changes:
- New artwork
- New recommended sections
Previous updates by the new repository contained the following updates:
- Better search function now stores/removes search queries
- Added new view type mode to settings to select view type for menu and links.
- Search error fixed
- Add settings to enable/disable view size/’dead’ links function – If this is enabled, addon first checks if links are working and then shows them in a list with the file size.
- A new icon
- New cache function – menus open faster and website traffic on scraper is reduced
- The version is now shown on the main menu
- Code cosmetics.
ReleaseBB Kodi Addon Sections
After you install the addon, it is laid out very simply with 5 options:
- TV Shows
- Set View Types
Inside of the movies and TV show section are broken out categories for specific qualities, recommended titles, and more!
Simply use the Auth feature to sync your Real Debrid account if it is not already and then you will be able to use the addon.
Inside of the first two sections of the ReleaseBB Kodi addon are options for sorting by HD, 3D, 4K, and other genres.
If you are interested in checking out the ReleaseBB Kodi addon, check out the guide below.
How to Install ReleaseBB Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like bugatsinho and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > bugatsinho > repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Bugatsinho repository > Video Add-ons > ReleaseBB > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.