If you were a fan of 13 Clowns, then the It Kodi addon is a fork of it that you’ll want to check out. It is a multi-source addon built from the Exodus Redux code base.
Not sure what this all means? Keep reading for all of the details!
It Latest Version
July 9th: The latest release of the It Kodi addon is v5.0.38. The addon has been given a makeover for the new fork and some of the old playlist addons in 13 Clowns have been removed for the time being.
Interested in checking out the addon? Instructions are below!
If you are having trouble getting the addon to work, check out our troubleshooting tips underneath the install guide.
It Kodi Sections
After you install It, here are the sections you’ll find from the main menu of the addon
- Monthly Spotlight
- TV Shows
- Kids Area
- You Tube Videos
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
How to Install It Kodi Add-on
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .t2k. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .t2k > repository.t2k-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > T2K Repo > Video Add-ons > It > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Authorize Trakt in It
If you are a Trakt user and store your movies and TV data in that service, you can sync your account by launching Exodus Redux and going to Tools > Authorize Trakt. Follow the prompts on the screen to sync your account accordingly.
Check out our full Trakt with Kodi guide for more help and information.
It Installation Failed
If you get the Kodi ‘Installation Failed’ error when trying to install the latest version of the addon, the issue is because 13 Clowns has switched servers in the back end and your Kodi is still looking in its old location. Simply re-add the source, the repository, and the addon again from scratch!