Check out the best 2019-20 College Football Kodi Live News & Info for the American college football season! We have the number one guide on the internet geared towards college football fans.
Watch College Football Live on Kodi all season long with our Kodi guide.
NOTE: College Football broadcasting coverage is split amongst a fairly wide set of USA television channels: First, get the details on where and when College Football games are shown in the USA.
- Over 100 college football games will air on either ABC, CBS, Fox, or NBC, which are readily available primetime stations in the USA.
- ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U, ESPN Goal Line, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, Big Ten, and SEC Network cover the remaining college football game coverage.
Protecting Your Privacy
When using Kodi and geo-blocked P2P (Acestream) links, which share your connection with other users in order to minimize buffer for everyone, make sure you have a VPN connection active. This event is in high demand all over the world and that makes it more important to protect your internet connection.
If you are interested, IPVanish can help you free all of your Kodi add-ons!
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- Hide your internet connection and streams
- Works on Android!
- Tier 1 (no speed slowdown)
We don’t host any links or support any content. Kodi addons don’t host any links. They are nothing more than search engines that search the public internet.
Kodi is nothing more than a media center and stores no content, legal or otherwise. KodiTips does not support software piracy, and bears no responsibility for what you decide to do with the contents of this article. The intent of this post is to help users find content that they are already legally entitled to view but can’t for some reason and need an alternative.
For more information, please see our full disclaimer here.
Live Streaming Kodi Tips
Here are some general Kodi streaming tips to help you when accessing media and content you are legally able to view:
- Make sure your internet connection is a minimum of 10mbps and recommend 20mbps in order to have the bandwidth required for live streams.
- Always make sure your media box is plugged in with hardwire Ethernet back to your router. The latency on wi-fi is 10x worse than hardwired Ethernet, which leads to more buffering.
- When using peer-to-peer or acestream links, use a VPN to hide your connection and access content safely.
- Test your streams well in advance of any event. Don’t wait until the last minute once an event has started.
Stream 2019-20 College Football Kodi Content (National Football League) Online
- USTVNow Plus – USTVNow is completely free and legal and offers CBS, Fox, and NBC for completely free. If you wish to subscribe to the $19/month plan, you get the added bonus of ESPN. For Free NFL Kodi streams, this is the easiest option for you. Click here to learn more about USTVNow. Click here to sign up for an account directly.
- Sling TV has one of the longest running skinny bundles for IPTV TV and their packages offer NBC, Fox, ESPN, SportsNet, amongst others. It is also one of the only IPTV services to offer NFL Network. For Sling TV Android information, click here. To sign up for Sling TV, click here.
- DirecTV Now – DirecTV Now contains ESPN 1 and 2 in its base package, plus local Fox and NBC if you live in a bigger city. For full lineup in your area and to sign up for full HD Football for $35/month, click here.
- Playstation Vue – Playstation Vue is enticing because it offers live NFL Network, Red Zone, and regional NBC streams in their sports package. Click here to sign up for Playstation Vue.
- ESPN 3 Addon – If you live in the USA and have a valid cable subscription, you have access to all ESPN channels and affiliates via the watchESPN service. This is the top resource for college football this season. Click here to install the ESPN addon.
- Kodi Streams – All of the options above are completely legal and reliable options for college football Kodi content. There are some third party add-ons outside of the official Kodi repository that may advertise Football Kodi related content. These add-ons host no streams and are purely search engines that pull in links from the public internet and display content like a web browser.
Third party addons for popular live sporting events are generally laggy and unreliable, so be aware of that. Lots of these addons rely on Acestreams, which use the BitTorrent network to share load between concurrent viewers. Sharing your connection will expose your IP address, so a VPN is recommended for these.
Note that these add-ons might not be illegal to use in every country and we strongly recommend users opt for an official stream. Some examples of these third party addons include:
We want to keep this listing of 2019 College Football Kodi information up-to-date the entire Football season. If you have found any other news or are curious about certain add-ons, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on Twitter, Facebook, or by commenting below.