Sign up for a IPVanish free trial today and try one of the best Kodi VPN’s completely free for 30 days. IPVanish has increased their free trial from 7 days up to 30 days which is awesome for new customers. NordVPN also has a 30-day free trial. In this guide, we’ll show you how to … Read more
Stream live sports, IPTV, and highlights from the Laola1 website in Kodi with the Laola1 Kodi addon. Come learn how stream from laola1.tv in Kodi today.
The Shadow Kodi addon is a newer addon that is a popular choice for Kodi users. Come read on how to install the addon and what it contains here in our guide.
You may have noticed that we’ve adopted a RERO approach to Kodi – release early, release often. Our aim is to fix problems more quickly, and then get those fixes out into the wild equally as quickly. This might mean some issues escape alongside the bug…
As you might know, your donations help us deliver a great media center experience with Kodi. In addition to PayPal, Patreon, Bitpay, and wire transfer, we are happy to announce that you can now also support us with a recurring donation on Liberapay her…
Are Kodi live streams not working for you in Kodi 17? Make sure you enable RTMP in Kodi to fix your live streaming problems today. Read on for more info.
The post How to Enable InputStream Adaptive in Kodi & Fix Kodi Live Streams Not Working appeared first on Kodi Tips.
Kodi’s Response to Internet Issues
Team Kodi would like to wish you all good health and security during this difficult time for the world.
With almost everyone working and schooling from home now, the internet and world wide web are under severe strain for bandwidth and data volume. Many streaming services such as Netflix, YouTube and Amazon Prime have reduced their streaming resolution to help ensure there is enough connection speed for everyone who needs it.
In line with this, from today Team Kodi will also be doing our part. The following measures will be put into place with immediate effect:
- Playback will only be available at standard definition and low colour depth to save bandwidth.
- We reserve the right to implement 1 channel audio and 4 bit monochrome video with AI based dithering shaders to recolour the content should the ongoing situation require it.
- Streaming addons and IPTV may limit access to meet local/regional curfew restrictions.
- Kodi will only function on home networks, and will no longer operate through free public wifi.
- The Kodi database will be scrubbed overnight every night to ensure it remains clean.
- We will only support 60″ or larger displays to implement social distancing requirements and prevent people grouping around small devices.
Kodi updates with these changes are being pushed via our normal download locations; our website, Windows App store, Google Play store. We hope for your support in taking these actions, and that they will not interrupt your viewing and listening pleasure.
Remember: stay home, watch stuff and save lives!
The post Stuck at home? Compare these VR headsets: Oculus Go vs Quest vs Rift S appeared first on Kodi Tips.